A political group, House to House Campaign Organisation for Democracy, has said that it had raised N19.5m out of the N20m needed to obtain the Peoples Democratic Party’s ticket for President Goodluck Jonathan, to contest the 2015 election. The group also asked Jonathan to declare his interest to contest the Presidential Election next year immediately even as they vowed to obtain the form for him at the PDP this week and take it to the Presidential villa for formal presentation. Addressing the group whose representatives converged on Abuja for a rally from the 36 states of the Federation and the Federal Capital Territory, on Saturday, the Director-General, Mr. Ogidi Ben-Bara, said his members were convinced that Jonathan should seek re – election based on his performance in office. Ben-Bara said any attempt by Jonathan to step aside from the race come 2015 would negatively affect Nigeria’s development because of the various projects and programmes he had initiated across the country as part of his transformation agenda. He told the Senior Special Assistant to the President Students and Youths Affairs, Mr. Jude Imague and his counterpart on Social Development, Mrs. Sarah Bam, who also attended the rally to prevail on Jonathan to contest in the interest of Nigerian youths. He said, “The president has earlier stressed the need to allow younger people to administer this country. There are many occasions where he had expressed commitment to youth development and empowerment.” He described the March 15 recruitment exercise into the Nigerian Immigration Service, which claimed the lives of some youths as unfortunate. He therefore urged private organisatios to compliment efforts by government at all levels to create jobs. He also advised young people should not to allow themselves to be used during electioneering as thugs. He added that members of the group had been mandated to go back to the various constituencies and communities to spread the gospel of “Return Jonathan 2015″, which was the theme of the rally.